CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Taylor Turns 11 Months Old




I just can't believe how quickly they grow up. I have always been told "they grow up too fast, you better enjoy it" and they really really do. It seams like yesterday we just brought her home from the hospital and now she is taking steps and jabbering constantly. So for all of you new parents, I know you hear it all of the time.... Please enjoy it because they REALLY do grow up so fast. Anyway, here are some pictures of Taylor on her 11 month birthday. I hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

She's beautiful!!! I wish mine would stop growing so fast too.:( I'm having too much fun right now!

Anonymous said...

It is good to see that she is such a good eater -like the rest of the family! MOM