CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Our Sweet Girl




Sorry I haven't posted in quite sometime, things have been super busy around here. When I'm not chasing Taylor I am usually cleaning up the mess left behind her. I wouldn't have it any other way. I have been spoiled because Paul has been able to spend some extra time at home between trips so I've kinda got used to having him around during the day. Next week we leave for Texas (whoowhooo, we haven't been home forever) ,Jordan Paul's little sister is getting married to a wonderful man named AJ. After the wedding they will be moving to San Diego where he will be working for Young Life Group. We are both in the wedding and even Taylor is walking down with us. I would be really nervous but it is an outdoor wedding out on the farm so it will be pretty casual. I'll be sure to post some pictures. Anyway here are some pictures of us goofing off.(we seem to do alot of that) One is of Taylor and her favorite necklace, she always seems to find it and put it on. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks soooo much for these beautiful pictures. There is a great one of you too, Jennifer. Can't wait to see all of you. Love and kisses, Grammy

heatherclardy said...

I am loving that bottom picture of Taylor. She is hilarious. Your hair looks great like that! I wish I could wear bangs! Hope to see you guys soon!

texas1papa said...

I saw your post on Joseph and Suzanne's blog, Just had to check out your family.Wow Paul, what a beautiful family and Taylor sure is a cutie. It's been so long since I've heard about you, we don't see your mom and dad very often, so I don't get many updates on you, Kelly and Jordan. As a veteran myself, I really appreciate your service for our country. I know that it's hard being away from your family, it was for me, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. It just makes the times you are together better. Keep God first, He is always faithful. Bob Thomas