CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Strom's are comming!!!



My wonderful in-laws are coming to visit us this weekend while we are still in Alabama. They are driving all the way from Texas to visit us or should I say Taylor. We haven't had a chance to see them since Thanksgiving and that's just too long. I know so many people say this but I really do mean it... I truly have the best in-laws anyone could ask for and I am just so happy to see them. I will add the pictures we take this weekend as quick as I can. We are going to have a great weekend.


Taylor 3months

1 comments:

TheButterfly2 said...

Hey thanks for leaving a link to your blog on the facebook mom group! I checked out your pictures, you are so pretty, even right after having a baby! It's neat that your husband is an air force pilot, mine is an airplane nut. How old is your daughter?