CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Where to start

For those who have not been able to keep up with us, where do we begin????
This is by far the busiest summer we have had since we have been married. Paul was deployed Feb. thru April so Taylor and I went to Columbus, Ms to visit my parents. This is the first time I've been able to go home for Paul's deployments because I had always been working in the past. Now that I am staying home with Baby Taylor I am able to travel more freely. Anway, so he was delpoyed and got home in April. We were home in Ga. for a week then we were sent to Tampa, Fl. for 3 1/2 weeks while they were repaving the runway in Robins. Familys were encouraged to join the guys because let's just say...their schedules were pretty relaxed. We returned to Georgia for a week, just enough time to unpack and repack to go to Montgomery, Al for the remainder of the summer. Paul is in a training program and I am here because we are together every chance we get. We added it up and we have only been at our home in Georgia for maybe 10 days since February. Sounds a bit crazy right?? With all this being said we have had a blast going non-stop. I am going to load some pics of us across our crazy summer.

0 comments: