CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Finally Home

It has been so nice to be home, finally. The house has been difficult trying to get back in order but I just haven't worried about it because I'm just happy to be home. I think Taylor and I have been swimming every single day just because we can. Taylor sure is a little fish, she just doesn't get tired of the pool, even after 1 1/2 hours. I have to take a picture in her full swim get-up, she looks so cute. Anyway, Paul and I got each other new camera last night for our anniversary. I am still learning how to use it but here are a few pictures to share with that shiny new camera.
src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_rBXQP7j3HB1bdxgveXYR_To3S8Q_x1uzCzUeI4-Cj51hToICaPMnziffxf-16YSpl1v-qKbDvfkmMlSGIyV-VEL42Wb9OLFgP_nMtcwuoKHNLDdHzpr8BVTSGZuEf8v7LcJ5NqNsT1gs/s400/IMG_0012.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5094094179470247330" />
Here is a picture of Taylor in her big girl carseat

Playing with Mommy in the Kitchen


Wishing she was outside with Daddy and Molly (our dog) in the backyard.

2 comments:

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

She is such a cutie!!

The Burks Family said...

She is precious! I hate that we are not going to be able to make it to her birthday party! But, we have to be in ackerman for D-Teens at 5:15 on Sundays!!!