CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

For those of you who dont know this weekend I went to Columbus to get ready for Baby Taylor's birthday party. Paul had an exercise at work and was going to meet us Sunday in time for her party. Well Saturday afternoon I was having lunch with Paul's mom and sister (who were in town) when he called to tell me he was deploying in the morning. I said my goodbyes, packed my bags, and hit the road. Taylor and I made it back to Georgia that night around 10:00pm to see Paul before he had to leave. We did have to cancel Taylor's birthday party because I felt it was more important for me to be with Paul. But that night we did have a little party for Taylor, just the three of us. Even through things didn't go as planned we had a great evening and a special birthday for Baby Taylor. I will us my blog to keep everyone up to date on Paul as he is deployed. He wasn't able to tell me anything about it, honestly he didn't even know anything about it until he went in that morning. I know people wonder how Paul and I do it but God gives us both such a great peace about these hard time and blesses us so much in the good times. We really do love our life and I know it's because of Christ. We are truly truly blessed to love eachother so much and to have such a wonderful family. Anyway, before I get upset I wanted to share some pictures of Taylor I took today in her wagon that her Aunt Becca and Uncle Jeremy painted for her for her birthday. Thanks Aunt B, I love you and miss you so much!!! Hope everyone enjoys.


6 comments:

heatherclardy said...

I am so glad that you guys were able to see Paul off. It is great that you both rely on God through your times apart. That will be a testimony to Taylor. I hope that she has a great birthday! We love you guys!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Your family will be in our prayers. I know it's hard when a spouse is deployed. My husband is in the USAF too, so I can sympathize with you. Anyway, Taylor is precious and I have really been enjoying your blog. Let us know how Paul is doing.

Anonymous said...

Jen-!! Your being so strong!! What a great wife and mommy you are!!!

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

I'm sorry to hear about Paul. You are such a strong woman. All three of you will be in mine and Josh's prayers during this time. Love you guys! Happy Birthday to Taylor!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! We love all of you ! MOM

Anonymous said...

I AM SO GLAD THAT SHE RIDES WAGON SO GOOD, SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE A BIG GIRL! IT WAS HARD WORK TO GET THESE DONE FOR THE TWO OF THEM BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT TO SEE HOW MUCH FUN THEY ARE HAVING. I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH I AM SAVING LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES JUST FOR HER! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS. I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH AND Y'ALL ARE IN MY PRAYER EVERY DAY. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU JENN! I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE YOU!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!