CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary



Although it isn't your typical anniversary I am just happy I have such a wonderful person to share it with. Yes Paul is still gone and no we didn't spend our anniversary together but it was still a special day. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. I am glad to have someone who values family the way he does. We do spend alot of time apart but I have never once doubted his love for us. He always makes sure Taylor and I know how much he loves us. I know we have only been married to 3 years now but it seems like its been so much longer and I see that as a good thing. We have been through so much already and it only makes us love eachother more. I love him more every single day and I really really mean that. It is truly a blessing to have someone that you really love to spend your life with. Paul and I had to learn very early that it isn't the days you should focus on its your time. We have missed milestones in our marriage but we haven't missed out on quality time. When we are together we are together and enjoy eachother. So one our anniversary we didn't do anything special be we both took time to remember how lucky we both are and that's what really matters. So Honey if you can ready this I love you and you make me so happy. Happy Anniversary.

Paul and I on our honeymoon in Kauai, Hawaii

10 comments:

heatherclardy said...

Happy Anniversary Paul and Jenn! We love you guys and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer~ I read your blog all the time and I just love it! I admire how you handle the situations you are put it. You are truly an awesome person! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!! You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU! YOU ARE LUCKY IN LOVE AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Melanie said...

Jennifer, Happy Anniversary. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through with your husband being away especially on your anniversary. You are an amazing women with such a positive attitude! Take care.
Melanie (crowder) Smith

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Happy Anniversary! Your family continues to be in our thoughts and prayers. I admire your strength.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Come see us and bring that cute girl with you! Love you....Donna Manning

The Murphy's said...

Everytime I come to your blog, I want to cry, I think its the music!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I think Paul is pretty lucky to have you too Jenn!!

Jason & Meg said...

I am glad I found your blog. Happy Anniversary. Jason and I will celebrate our 3 year anniversary this month as well. I can't believe it has been so long. Congradualtions!! and Taylor is adorable.

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Hey girl. Thanks for the comment on our blog. Josh is a recruiter in the air force. He does enlisted recruiting. I asked him about knowing Paul and he said he didn't think he knew him. Anyway! I didn't make Mackenzie's little outfit. I wish I was that crafty. I got it at a little store in downtown Columbus called "A Few of My Favorite Things." They have some REALLY cute stuff in there! I could spend a fortune. Next time you're in town check it out...an Air Force wife owns the store. Her husband is in pilot training here at CAFB and she is SO sweet! Anyway! Sorry, I just went on and on...Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Once again Jenn, you make us very proud. Love, MOM and Dad