CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007



Today we had another busy busy day. This morning Taylor and I got up, ate breakfast, and met with her play group. The second picture was taken after playing everyone, and by playing I mean bumping her head. No her head isn't misshapen that's just a huge goose egg on the side of her head. We had a wonderful time Taylor just playes too rough. After play group we came home took a nap and met at Monkey Joes to play with our friends from the Base. We had lots of fun but Taylor is officially pooped. I think she will be going to bed early tonight, that's a good thing for me because I have to mow the grass tonight when she goes to sleep.

Update on Paul:
Today I received an e-mail from him telling me that he wouldn't be able to call or e-mail me. This is the first time we have been apart without communication. So I challenge everyone to continue with the prayers. He did tell me that he could check his e-mail but just couldn't have any communication going out. I am hoping he will be able to check the blog, this is the easiest way to keep him up on Taylor. I don't know how long he will be gone and I really don't know how I will find out when he is coming home. So just keep us in your prayers. Until then enjoy the many post between now and then.

3 comments:

The Burks Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!
Jen and Paul - We just wanted to let ya know that we love ya'lll and are praying for ya'll!! We love ya'll and wait till we get to Taylor again!!

Jenny said...

bless you jenn. i will continue to pray for you, taylor, and paul during this time.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.