CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Ready For Church

These pictures were taken last Sunday after church. I was so excited about going to church because I really needed some time away from Taylor to decompress. I really don't know how single parents do it because she is nonstop these days. So that morning I get us ready for church, get her checked into nursery, and get settled into the early service. I should preface all this by telling you that Taylor is cutting all 4 teeth on top (so she has been a LITTLE cranky) Anyway, about 10 minutes into the service I see her number blinking on the projector screen. I go and check on her and see that she is really really upset, so I gather our things and we go home. After we get home I start fixing her lunch, feed her, and get her down for a nap. After about 1 1/2 hours she wakes up and couldn't be happier, I think she just wanted her momma. Yesterday we tried the whole thing again and she was an angel, and Mom got to redirect her focus for a few hours (it was wonderful) Her teeth haven't all come in yet but she is feeling much better and so am I.

2 comments:

heatherclardy said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I dont know how you do it Jenn. I dont know what I would do if Mrs. Becky wasn't so close. YOu are super mom and wife!

Anonymous said...

JENNIFER, HEY GIRL THIS IS AMY YEARBY. I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER. YOUR LITTLE ONE IS BEAUTIFUL. WHEN YOU TALK TO CHRISTIN TELL HER I SAID HELLO.

THEY GROW UP TOO FAST MY LITTLE GIRL ADDISON GRACE IS ALREADY 4 1/2. AND ATTENDS HERITAGE PREK PROGRAM. I CANT BELIEVE IT.

AMY Y